- 1 pc.
- 5000.00 - 1500000.00 INR
- Hydraulic Watt (w)
- Medium Pressure
Pressure Relief Valve is a type of valve which is used to control or limit the pressure in a system. It is designed to open at a predetermined set pressure to protect pressure system from being subjected to pressures. This valve is designed to maintain consistent upstream pressure within close limits. In fast opening and closing, Pressure Relief Valve provides system protection against high pressure on pump start up and pump shut down by break up the excess pressure to a safe location.
Features & Benefits of Pressure Relief Value :-
- Pressure relief valves provide high flow capacity from a compact valve size.
- Wide range of pressure settings to provide maximum tank protection while ensuring minimum gas loss.
- Designed and manufactured to API 2000 / ISO 28300.
- Seat leakage requirements of API 2000/ ISO 28300.
- Low leakage minimize evaporation loss.
- Economic savings due to reduced product loss.
- Alternative connection types available on request.
- Valve sizing service assists optimum valve performance / cost specification.
Pressure Relief Valve Attributes :-
- Designed and tested according to API2000.
- Sizes available from 1.1/2â to 12â NB.
- Standard materials include carbon steel and stainless steel. Others on request .
- Vented to atmosphere.
- Modular construction.
- The inlet flanges are in accordance with ASME B16.5 150LB RF. Others on request.
- PTFE/FEP diaphragms effectively prevent the seat and pallet from sticking.
- Valves can be specially supplied with a flame Arrester.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 500 Per Month
- 4 Week
- Wooden Box Packaging
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- ISO 9001-2015 by UL
823, G.I.D.C. Industrial Estate, Makarpura, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390011, India