The PRECON 20504 End-of-line deflagration flame arrester provides protection against flame transmission through atmospheric deflagration and High operating temperature application. The device is commonly installed on atmospheric storage tank, Vent lines of process vessels and process engineering apparatus, transport containers which are not pressurized. so typically it is installed on vent lines which discharge vapour for a short time period only. The device prevents flame transmission from atmospheric deflagration into the vessel or plant. The design can be used with operating temperature range up to + 150oC. Type-approved in accordance with the ATEX Directive and EN ISO 16852 for IIB3.
End of Line Deflagration Flame Arrester Features and Advantages :-
- Sizes available from 1/2" NB to 12" NB.
- Easy maintenance.
- Low Pressure drop.
- High Operating Temperature.
- Available for High operating temperatures.
- Protection against atmospheric deflagration.
- Low operating and lifecycle cost.
- Cost effective device.
- Easily replaceable and Cost effective spare parts.
- Weather hood provides protection against environmental impact (harsh weather conditions, bird nests, etc.
823, G.I.D.C. Industrial Estate, Makarpura, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390011, India