- 8000 to 800000 INR
- Aluminium, Iron
- Flame Arrester
- Gas Group IIA/IIB3
PRECON in-line detonation flame arresters are used in pipe systems in which detonations can occur. The Flame Arrester offer bidirectional flame arresting for deflagrations and stable detonation of flammable liquids and gases. The installation of the detonation flame arrester into horizontal and vertical pipes is permissible. The Flame Arrester consists of two housing parts and the PRECON flame arrester Element in the center. The PRECON ® flame arrester unit consists of multiple layers of Flame Arrester element and spacers assembled in arrester (Element) housing. The number of Flame Arrester element and Flame Quenching Diameter depends on the size of Flame Arrester and the Explosion Group.
The design can be used with Operating Pressure range up to 1.1bara, operating temperature range up to + 60 °C. Type-approved in accordance with the ATEX Directive and EN ISO 16852 for Explosion group IIB3.
Special Features and Advantages of Detonation Flame Arrester :-
- Sizes available from ½" NB to 12" NB.
- Flame Arrester Element can be cleaned easily.
- Low Pressure drop.
- Bi-directional flame transmission proof design.
- Protects against deflagrations for explosion groups IIA,IIB3.
- Easily replaceable and Cost effective spare parts.
- Ex Works
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 30 Per Month
- 3 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Wooden Box Packaging
- All India
- ISO 9001-2015 by UL
823, G.I.D.C. Industrial Estate, Makarpura, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390011, India